The Bold Red

Benvenuto, welcome, bienvenido! I've been thinking in opening a blog for a while and after a long time of planning, writing, dra...

Benvenuto, welcome, bienvenido!


I've been thinking in opening a blog for a while and after a long time of planning, writing, drawing and drinking coffee i decided that it was time to do it, so here it is!. Here i will post my outfits and looks, as well as photography, so i hope you like it.





The weather in my city is changing a lot and winter is right around the corner, so there are still some warm days until the weather become really cold.

Today was a sunny day so i it was perfect to enjoy these last warm days, and i wanted to wear something that was light and breezy.

I'm in love with these black pants, I've been searching for some pants like these for a while and they are prefect because they are a bit dressy but casual at the same time, and since it was a sunny day i paired them with the black hat and to add some color i chose to wear a red t shirt.


T-shirt: Sisley   Pants: Pull & Bear  Hat: Sucre















Photo: Alvaro Ruiz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram