Green Is The Colour

Green is one of my favorite colors, so i decided to wear this green t-shirt today, i really like its color and texture. My friend a...




Green is one of my favorite colors, so i decided to wear this green t-shirt today, i really like its color and texture.

My friend and i were looking for a place to take some photos and we found this wall close to my house and we thought it was perfect, it was fun and a bit awkward because there were a lot of trucks and cars passing by and my friend was trying no to get hit by one.

I paired the t-shirt with a biker jacket, with black pants, black sunglasses and my old pair of converse. I'm saving to invest in a new pair of sneakers, i love these shoes but they have been with me for a while, so maybe it is time to give them a break.


Biker: Pull & Bear | T-shirt: Bershka | Pants: Pull & Bear | Sneakers: Converse











Photos:Alvaro Ruiz

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm here for the first time and I love your blog so much. It is such an eyes pleaser.


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram